"We love it for its ruggedness and durability, lightweight nature, portability, and incredible ease of use." - Eco Watch
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between the Nomads and other solar panels?
Nomads are the most portable solar panel option. They’re extremely packable and are significantly lighter weight than their Boulder counterparts. Our Nomad line spans from 5W to 200W, and includes our small Nomad Solar Chargers designed for backpacking all the way up to our large Nomad Solar Panels made for rigging up alongside your RV.
Are the Nomad Solar Panels waterproof?
Yes. The Nomads are able to withstand the elements, but the larger Nomad panels are housed within a protective fabric enclosure that will wear faster if left outside permanently, unlike the Boulders. What you’re recharging from the Nomads is what needs to stay dry, so keep those power banks and power stations covered up and protected from the dust, rain, and snow.
Can I chain my Nomads?
The Nomad 5 and Nomad 10 solar panels are not chainable. The Nomad 20 and 50 can be chained using the 8mm chaining input port on the back of the panel up to 150W. When chaining Nomad 50s (over 150W) or Nomad 100s we recommend using the 8mm to HPP Combiner Cable. To chain multiple Nomad Solar Panels together with HPP connections, you’ll need to purchase the 4x High Power Port Combiner to High Power Port Connector (SKU 98061) from Goal Zero.
- Yeti 200X: 2-4 hours
- Yeti 400: 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 400 Lithium: 7-14 Hours
- Yeti 500X: 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium: 16-32 Hours
- Yeti 1000X: 12-24 Hours
- Yeti 1400 Lithium: 22-44 Hours
- Yeti 1500X: 18-36 Hours
- Yeti 3000 Lithium: 36-72 Hours
- Yeti 3000X: 36-72 Hours
*Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
- Product SKU: 13007
- Weight: 10.2 lbs (4.6 kg)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 20.5 x 59.5 x 1 in (52 x 151.1 x 2.54 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 20.5 x 15.5 x 2 in (52 x 39.37 x 5.08 cm)
- Cable Length: 6 ft.
- Warranty: 12 months
- Solar Port (blue 8mm, male): 14-22V, up to 5.56A (100 max)
- Rated Power: 100 Watts
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) 21.5V
- Maximum Power Point Voltage (Vmpp): 18.0V
- Maximum Power Point Current (Impp): 5.56A
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 5.9A
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline