SHERPA 100AC HIGHLIGHTS
Two High-Speed Power Delivery Ports
At 60 Watts each, these USB-C Power Delivery ports provide rapid power for laptops, phones, and more.
Integrated 100W AC
Take the outlet with you, on the plane or in the wild, for serious power anywhere you need it. Perfect for keeping cameras and laptops charged.
Qi Wireless Charging + 2.4A USB
No matter the phone, there’s a fast, convenient charging solution designed for you. Charge your iPhone and use your headphones at the same time on long flights using Qi wireless charging.
Interactive OLED Display
Check power in and power out, get detailed port information, and even set roles for ports.
Four Rugged Cables Included
We’re including the cables you need to get the job done, and an incredibly easy way to store them for later. Includes Lightning, Micro USB, USB-C, and USB-C to USB-C.
NOMAD 20 HIGHLIGHTS
- Built-in kickstand clicks into place at multiple angles, so you can position your panel for optimal solar collection.
- Integrated 8mm cable and USB port let you charge a range of small to medium size devices including phones, tablets, power banks, and more. If you want to capture more sun, the 8mm cable lets you chain additional solar panels for faster charge time.
- Rugged and durable, built to last as long as your adventures do.
WHAT CAN THE SHERPA 100AC POWER?
The Sherpa 100AC is great for all your laptops, tablets, or multiple USB powered devices, like:
POV Camera (5Wh): up to 19 Recharges
Smartphone (12Wh): up to 7 Recharges
Tablet (30Wh): up to 3 Recharges
Laptop (50Wh): up to 1.5 Recharges
THREE WAYS TO CHARGE THE SHERPA 100AC
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Nomad 20 will fully recharge the Sherpa 100AC in about 7.5-15 hours.
- Use included cables to recharge from a USB source in 8 - 10 hours. Fully recharges from the wall in about 3 hours using the Sherpa Power Supply accessory (not included).
- Recharge from your car 12V adapter in about 3 hours.