Meet The Yeti 1250 Portable Power Station
YETI 1250 HIGHLIGHTS
Versatile, Instant Power for Everyday and Emergency Use
An all-in-one power station, with a 1200Wh (100Ah) capacity and an integrated 1200W pure-sine wave inverter, comparable to an portable inverter generator but without the noise, gas, and fumes. The Goal Zero Yeti 1250 works right out of the box and turns on with the push of a button, not the pull of a cord, so it’s easy for everyone to use.
Power for Fridges, Medical Devices, Lights, and More
Features versatile outputs (2.1A USB, 1200W AC, and 12V) for charging/powering up to 10 devices at once.
Enhanced Display + Roll Cart
Know how much power is coming in and going out with a quick glance. It also includes an easy-to-read battery level indicator. Weighing in at just over 100lbs, the Yeti 1250 comes with a roll cart, including a handle and wheels for easier moving.
Easy to Chain
Need more power? Although ideal for short power outages, the Yeti 1250's modular design is capable of extending runtimes by chaining it to other 12V and 100Ah batteries (chaining cables and batteries sold separately).
THREE WAYS TO CHARGE THE YETI 1250
THREE WAYS TO CHARGE THE YETI 150
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 50 will fully recharge the Yeti 150 in about 5-10 hours.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 6 hours.
- Recharge from your car 12V adapter in about 4-6 hours.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Goal Zero Yeti 1250 Power Station
- Wall Charger
- Roll Cart
- Wall Charger (72W): 18 Hours
- Car Charger (30W): 44 Hours
- Boulder 50 Solar Panel: 36-96 Hours
- Boulder 100 Solar Panel: 18-48 Hours
- Boulder 200 Solar Panel: 9-24 Hours
- Product SKU: 31901
- Chainable: Yes
- Weight: 103 lbs (46.7 kg)
- Dimensions: 11 x 16 x 14.5 in (27.9 x 40.6 x 36.8 cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty: 180 Days
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output): 12V, up to 6A (72W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V High Power Port (output): 12V, up to 33A (400W max)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 110VAC 60Hz, 10A (1200W continuous, 1500W surge max)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 16-48V, up to 10A (160W max)
- High Power charging port (input): 16-48V, up to 20A (320W max)
- High Power chaining port: 12V, up to 180A (2100W max)
- Cell Type: AGM Lead Acid
- Peak Capacity: 1200Wh (12V, 100Ah)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 2 months
- Internal Battery Dimensions: 12.9 L x 6.8 W x 8.7 H (Group 27)
- Fuses: 200A (4x 50A fuses in parallel)
- Management system: MPPT charge controller, low battery protection