FLIP 20 HIGHLIGHTS
At 5,200mAh, Flip 20 gives about two recharges on most phones and can even boost a tablet in a pinch. It's the perfect size for any backpack, purse, or carry-on.
No on/off buttons to mess with, simply plug in your cable and charge up. Comes with a micro-USB cable.
Get up, Get Out, Stay Powered
Know before you go with a handy, easy-to-read battery indicator. Includes a built-in flip-out USB tip for easy recharging.
TWO WAYS TO CHARGE THE FLIP 20
- Recharge the Flip 20 from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel in about 5 hours.
- The Flip 20 can be recharged from a USB Source in about 4 hours.
WHAT CAN THE FLIP 20 POWER?
The Flip 20 is great for all your smaller USB powered gear.
Smartphone 1-2 Recharges
POV Camera 3 Recharges
Headlamp 2-5 Recharges
Tablet 50% Boost
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Flip 20 Recharger
- Micro USB Cord
- USB Power Source: 4 Hours
- Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 5-10 Hours
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 4.6 oz
- Dimensions: 3.7 x 1.63 x 0.83 in (9.4 x 4.1 x 2.1 cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty: 12 Months
- USB Port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated
- USB Port (input): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max)
- Battery Type: Li-ion NMC
- Battery Size: 18.7Wh (3.6V, 5200mAh)
- Cell Type: 2x 18650 by LG chem/Samsung
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-Life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in