"The Goal Zero Boulder 200-Watt Solar Panels is an excellent option to ensure that the campsite has power for the emergency radio, mobile device, electric camp stoves, and any other items that users take with them camping." - Popular Science
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the Boulder Solar Panels waterproof?
Yes. The Boulders are designed to withstand the elements, so they’re great for permanent and semi-permanent installations. What you’re recharging from the Boulders is what needs to stay dry, so keep those power banks and power stations covered up and protected from the dust, rain, and snow.
Can I chain my Boulders?
To chain two or three Boulder 50 Solar Panels together, plug the blue-ringed 8mm Connector from one panel into the input connector or input port of the next panel, using the charging cable from the final panel to connect to your Goal Zero Yeti or Sherpa. If you’re chaining more than three Boulder 50 Solar Panels together, or any configuration over 150W, you will need to purchase the 8mm to HPP Combiner Cable. When chaining the Boulder 100 or Boulder 100 Briefcase panels you will need to purchase the 4x 8mm to HPP Combiner Cable.
To chain multiple Boulder 200 Briefcase Solar Panels together with HPP connections, you’ll need to purchase the 4x High Power Port Combiner to High Power Port Connector (SKU 98061) from Goal Zero.
What can I charge directly from the Boulder Solar Panels?
All of our Boulder Solar Panels are designed to charge Sherpa Power Banks and Goal Zero Yeti Portable Power Stations. If you’re looking to recharge things like headlamps, phones, and other USB devices, check out our foldable Nomad Solar Panels.
- Yeti 400: 3-6 Hours*
- Yeti 400 Lithium: 4-7 Hours*
- Yeti 500X: 3-6 Hours*
- Yeti 1000 Lithium: 8-16 Hours
- Yeti 1000X: 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 1400 Lithium: 11-22 Hours
- Yeti 1500X: 9-18 Hours
- Yeti 3000 Lithium: 18-36 Hours
- Yeti 3000X: 18-36 Hours
- Yeti 6000X: 35-70 Hours
* Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
- Product SKU: 32409
- Weight: 42 lbs (19 kg)
- Dimensions (folded): 40 x 26.75 x 3.5 in (101.6 x 70 x 8.9 cm)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 40 x 53.5 x 1.75 in (101.6 x 140 x 4.4 cm)
- Cable Length: 6 ft.
- Warranty: 24 Months
- High Power Port: 14-22V, up to 14A (200W max)
- Rated Power: 200 Watts
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.8V
- Maximum Power Point Voltage (Vmpp): 18.1V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline