Best stationary solar charge kit for the Yeti 3000X. Perfect your home backup with six Boulder 100 Solar Panels and mounting brackets, included Combiners to easily connect panels, and a 30 ft. High Power Port (HPP) Extension Cable for maximum reach.
BOULDER 100 HIGHLIGHTS
- 100-Watt (14-22V) panel features integrated kickstand providing optimal angle placement.
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection.
WHAT CAN THE BOULDER 100 CHARGE?
The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. Connect it to recharge a portable power station. The Boulder 100 is best used for recharging Goal Zero Yeti Portable Power Stations.
RECOMMENDED YETI PAIRINGS
Yeti 500X: Charges in 6-12 Hours
Yeti 1000X: Charges in 12-24 Hours
Yeti 1500X: Charges in 18-36 Hours
Yeti 3000X: Charges in 36-72 Hours
- Yeti 1400 Lithium: 4-8 Hours
- Yeti 1500X: 3-6 Hours
- Yeti 3000 Lithium: 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 3000X: 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 6000X: 12-24 Hours
*Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
- Product SKU: 32407
- Weight: 20.1 lbs (9.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 40.0 x 26.75 x 1.75 in. (101.6 x 70 x 4.4 cm)
- Cable Length: 6 ft
- Warranty: 2 years
- Solar Port: (blue, 8mm): 14-22.5V up to 7A (100W max)
- Rated Power: 100 Watts
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) 22.5V
- Maximum Power Point Voltage (Vmpp)
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline