Meet The Sherpa 100AC
How will you use your yeti?
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will my power bank or power station hold a full charge if unused?
If unused, power banks and power stations are typically capable of holding a full charge for 12-14 months. However, we highly recommend using and charging the battery every 3-4 months for a healthy lifespan and storing your power bank or power station plugged into the wall or solar panel if possible.
How do I reset the Sherpa 100AC?
Press and hold for 3 seconds to initiate reset. Continue holding for 8 seconds until the main page is shown. NOTE: this resets the Sherpa, watt-hour counter, and restores default settings on all ports.
What happens if there is an output failure?
Unplug the device from the Sherpa and check its technical specifications to ensure it isn’t pulling too much power. The FAIL warning will remain if the device plugged in is not compatible. Turn the Sherpa off and on to reset the FAIL notice.
- USB-C PD (60W): 2.5 hrs
- Wall Charger (45W): 3 hrs
- USB-A (2.4A): 9 hrs
- Nomad 10: 15-30 hrs (USB)
- Nomad 20: 7.5-15 hrs
- Nomad 50: 3-6 hrs
- Boulder 50: 3-6 hrs
- Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
- Product SKU: 22050
- Weight: 2.0 lbs
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 1.0 x 5.68 in (19.0 x 2.54 x 14.4 cm)
- Operating usage temp: 32-104F (0-40C)
- Certifications: CE FCC RoHS
- Warranty: 12 months
- Wireless Qi (output): 5W max
- USB-A: 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C PD ports (input/output): 5 - 20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), regulated
- AC inverter (output): 110V, up to 0.9A (100W max), 60Hz, modified sine wave
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-22V (50W max)
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion
- Pack Capacity: 94.7Wh (14.8V, 6400mAh)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 25600mAh @ 3.7V
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Sherpa 100AC
- 5" USB-C to USB-C Cable
- 5" Lightning Cable
- 5" Micro USB Cable
- 39" USB to USB-C Cable