SHERPA 40 HIGHLIGHTS
Talk, Text, and Share More
Each Sherpa gives extra life to your essential electronics - phones, tablets, wearables, etc. Live life on-the-go without ever worrying about a dead battery.
Convenient, Compact Power
The new Sherpas feature the latest in thin-pack lithium technology and are handily equipped with the cables you need to charge your devices on-the-go. On-board cable options include Lightning, micro USB, and USB-C.
Sleek and Durable Aluminum Body
With no seams to break or crack, the Sherpa’s extruded aluminum body is not only beautiful, it’s durable as well with a premium feel. They also slide easily into any backpack or tablet sleeve.
WHAT CAN THE SHERPA 40 POWER?
The Sherpa 40 is great for charging your smartphone, tablet, and smaller devices.
Smartphone 3-4 Recharges
POV Camera 5 Recharges
Tablet 1-2 Recharges
TWO WAYS TO CHARGE THE SHERPA 40
- Recharge the Sherpa 40 from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel in about 7.5 - 12 hours
- The Sherpa 40 can be recharged from a wall charger in about 7.5 hours.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Sherpa 40 Power Bank
- 4" Micro USB Cable
- 4" Lightning Cable
- 4" USB-C Cable
- Wall charger: 7.5 hours
- Nomad 10 Plus: 7.5 - 12 hours
- Nomad 20 Plus: 7.5 hours
- Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
- Weight: 13.4 oz (380g)
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 4.2 x 0.45 in (19 x 10.67 x 1.1 cm)
- Micro USB port (input): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max)
- Center USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- Side USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- Battery: Lithium Ion Polymer
- Capacity: 44.4 Wh (3.7 V, 12000mAh)