One of these things is not like the other. There are a few different types of solar panels and they are not all created equally. What’s the difference between them all?
- This technology is used by GOAL ZERO
- 11-22% efficient
- Long life
- Made from single silicon crystals
- Works well in any conditions
- 5-6% efficient
- Old technology
- Weak: break easily
- Nice looking
- Work well in shady conditions
- Typical use: solar calculator Is this a bunch of 'mumbo-jumbo' to you? Visit our Solar 101 page to learn more!