What Others are Saying
"The Venture 70 is housed in a rugged case and is IP67 certified to be water- and dust-proof. In other words, it is the perfect companion for travel and camping."
Charging & Power
In The Box
Venture 70 Highlights
Big power to get out and stay out longer. Charge phones, tablets, cameras, and other USB-powered gear multiple times. High-quality lithium cells are safe and approved for carry-on travel.
Waterproof IP67 Design
Rubberized and ruggedized to withstand wet, unpredictable weather or handling mishaps during any excursion without any coverings over the ports.
Smart 2.4A USB Ports
Two high-speed ports capable of dishing out the fastest charge possible at the same time. Smart charging sequence optimizes outputs to match what’s plugged in to eliminate the damaging effects of overcharging.
Charging Cables + Flashlight Included
Tangle-free mini cables for easy charging of most devices. Multi-mode 65 lumen flashlight built-in.
- USB Source: 8 Hours
- Nomad 13 Solar Panel: 8-22 Hours
- Nomad 14 Plus Solar Panel: 8-22 Hours
- Nomad 20 Solar Panel: 8-14 Hours
- Nomad 28 Plus Solar Panel: 8 Hours
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-micro port (input): 5V, up to 3A (15W max)
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Cell Type: 18650 by LG chem
- Cell Capacity: 66.9 Wh (3.78V, 17,700mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- IP Rating: IPX67
- LED (output): 65 Lumens, white LED
- Weight: 1 lb (454 g)
- Dimensions: 6.4 x 3.7 x 0.9 in (16.3 x 9.5 x 2.35 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-113F (0-45C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 12 months
What's In the Box
- Venture 70 Recharger
- Micro to USB Cord
- Lightning to USB Cord