Notify Me When Back in Stock
What Others are Saying
"If you’re an avid fisherman, it means fewer trips to buy batteries and an end to paddling to shore."
Eli Epstein - Mashable
In The Box
- Solar Port (8.0 mm input): 15-20V, up to 6A (90W)
- Solar Port (4.7 mm input): 15-20V, up to 6A (90W)
- 6mm Port (6.0mm output): 11-14V, up to 6A (90W max)
- Charge Controller: Built in PWM Lead-Acid controller with 3 charging stages: bulk, absorb, float and two pre-stages for low voltage recovery.
- Power LED: Power's green when a solar panel (or other power source) is connected.
- Battery LED: Indicates battery connection and charge status
- Solid Red: Battery fault (replace battery)
- Fast red blinking: Battery in low-voltage recovery (<10V)
- Slow red blinking: Battery in low-voltage recovery (10-11V)
- Slow green blinking: Battery charging 0-50% (bulk stage)
- Fast green blinking: Battery charging 50-95% (absorb stage)
- Solid Green Light: Battery full 95-100% (float stage)
- Beeping: Low Battery Warning (add input power)
- Solid Green/1 Red Blink: Failed to charge above 50% within 8 hours since start of Bulk Stage
- Solid Green/2 Red Blink: Failed to charge above 95% within 4 hours since start of Absorb Stage
- Solid Green/3 Red Blink: Failed to charge within 14 hours since battery started charging
What's In the Box
- Guardian 12V Plus Charge Controller
- Alligator Clips