What Others are Saying
Solid Power, resonable weight. Stringing lights, several cell phones, even a single heating blanket (drawing 120w) to warm that sleeping bag up before a cold night. Very pleased.
Customer Review - chriswfoster
Charging & Power
In The Box
Two Ways to Charge the Yeti 400 Lithium
Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 100 Briefcase will fully recharge the Yeti 400 Lithium in about 8-16 hours.
Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 7 hours.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHARGE YOUR YETI LITHIUM FROM A 12V SOURCE. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
- Wall Charger (5A): 7 hours
- Boulder 50 Solar Panel: 16-32 Hours
- Boulder 100 Solar Panel: 8-16 Hours
- Boulder 200 Solar Panel: 4-8 Hours
- Nomad 100 Solar Panel: 8-16 Hours
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC 60Hz, 3A (300W continuous, 1200W surge max)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-29V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Peak Capacity: 428Wh (10.8V, 39.6Ah)
- Lifecycles: 500 cycles to 80% (discharge rate: 1C, full charge/discharge, Temp 25C)
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: PWM charge controller, low battery protection
- Product SKU: 38000
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 16.3 lbs (7.4 kg)
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 11.25 x 7.0 in (19.0 x 28.6 x 17.7 cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104F (0-40C)
- Warranty: 24 Months
What's in the Box
- Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium Power Station
- Wall Charger