What Others are Saying
"A real power revolution. I bought this for my remote 4 acre island off of the coast of Maine. Previously I had to depend upon a gas generator for power."
Customer Review - DavidK
Charging & Power
In The Box
Two Ways to Charge the Yeti 1000 Lithium
Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 200 Briefcase will fully recharge the Yeti 1000 Lithium in about 10-20 hours.
Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 18 hours.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHARGE YOUR YETI LITHIUM FROM A 12V SOURCE. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
- Wall Charger (5A): 18 Hours
- Boulder 50 Solar Panel: 40-80 Hours
- Boulder 100 Solar Panel: 20-40 Hours
- Boulder 200 Solar Panel: 10-20 Hours
- USB Port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- 6mm Port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120 W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V Power Pole port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC 60Hz, 12.5A (1500W, 3000W surge)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Power Pole Charging port (input): 14-22V, up to 30A (360W max)
- Expansion Module Port: Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Peak Capacity: 1045Wh (10.8V, 96.8Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 290.44 Ah @ 3.6V
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: PWM charge controller, low battery protection
- Product SKU: 38004
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 40 lbs (18.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 10.1 x 15.3 x 9.3 in (25.7 x 38.9 x 23.6 cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty: 12 Months
What's In the Box
- Yeti 1000 Lithium Power Station
- Wall Charger