What Others are Saying
"The Goal Zero Flip 20 packs a lot of power for its tiny size. Because of this, it's quickly become my favorite travel charger."
Mark Frauenfleder - Boing Boing
Charging & Power
In The Box
Flip 20 Highlights
At 5,200mAh, Flip 20 gives about two recharges on most phones and can even boost a tablet in a pinch. It's the perfect size for any backpack, purse, or carry-on.
No on/off buttons to mess with, simply plug in your cable and charge up. Comes with a micro-USB cable.
Get up, Get Out, Stay Powered
Know before you go with a handy, easy-to-read battery indicator. Includes a built-in flip-out USB tip for easy recharging.
- USB Power Source: 4 Hours
- Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 5-10 Hours
- USB Port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated
- USB Port (input): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max)
- Battery Type: Li-ion NMC
- Battery Size: 18.7Wh (3.6V, 5200mAh)
- Cell Type: 2x 18650 by LG chem/Samsung
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-Life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 4.6 oz
- Dimensions: 3.7 x 1.63 x 0.83 in (9.4 x 4.1 x 2.1 cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty: 12 Months
What's in the Box
- Flip 20 Recharger
- Micro USB Cord