What Others are Saying
"None of my vehicles have Blue Tooth and I am on the road a lot. This really works well synced with my iPhone. It also doubles as my hands free."
Customer Review - Rubycherokee
Charging & Power
In The Box
Rock Out 2 Solar Speaker Highlights
USB rechargeable, Bluetooth enabled speaker with an integrated solar panel for recharging from the sun.
Built with a weatherproof outer shell to withstand all Mother Nature can throw. A roomy fabric-lined pocket keeps your gear safe inside; the attached bungee lets you strap your speaker anywhere.
Big Sound DarkBass chamber allows massive airflow for deep, precise sound without the bulk. Chainable with other Rock Out speakers for a bigger party.
One-touch Bluetooth pairing, easily connect for the perfect hands-free solution.
- Built-in Solar: 8 hours
- USB Source: 2 hours
- Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 2-4 hours
- Audio output cord: 3.5mm female audio jack, (chaining)
- Audio input port: 3.5mm, male plug, (built in)
- USB cord (input): 5V, up to 0.3A (1.5W max)
- Cell Type: Li-ion
- Cell Capacity: 3Wh (3.7V, 800mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management System: charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Bluetooth® Technology: Bluetooth® Ver. 3.0
- Line of Sight Range: 30 ft (10m)
- Speakers 2x 40mm, 3W drivers
- Amplifier Stereo, 3W max, 70dB SNR, 100Hz-20kHz
- Chainable: Yes
- Weight: 1 lbs (454g)
- Dimensions: 7 x 3.75 x 2.5 in (17.8 x 9.5 x 6.4 cm)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 6 months
- Optimal Operating Temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Rated Power: 0.7W
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Wired: 10+ Hours
- Bluetooth: up to 10 hours
What's In the Box
- Rock Out 2 Solar Speaker