"Everything we’ve tried from Goal Zero so far has been a winner, and these portable panels continue that trend. The amount of items this powers is pretty impressive. Users report running a fridge, multiple computers, lights, and appliances for nearly two straight days." - Rolling Stone
RANGER 300 BRIEFCASE HIGHLIGHTS
Convenient, Foldable Design
Four 75-Watt panels, totaling 300 Watts, chained together and connected at the hinge. Easily pack and transport the Ranger 300 from place to place, then store it when not in use.
Add Solar Power, Not Pounds
Designed with a thinner aluminum frame and ETFE polymer instead of glass, the Ranger 300 adds 100 Watts of solar to the Boulder 200 while shedding 3 lbs.
Easy to Use
Featuring an innovative, patent-pending design, the Ranger 300 kickstand automatically folds out as you open the panel, allowing you to easily position the panel in place while solar charging.
Built-in handles and magnetized corners make it easier to fold up your panel, pack in the car and go.
Tips & Tricks for using solar panels
- Your solar panel collects energy, but does not store it. In order to use it, connect it to a power station, or charge your devices directly with the cables attached to the panel.
- Adjust your solar panel throughout the day for optimal sun exposure.
- Don't forget that you can still use your panel on a cloudy day, it will just be less efficient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the Ranger Solar Panels waterproof?
Yes. The Rangers are designed to withstand the elements. The junction box has a waterproof rating of IP65. However, you’ll need to be sure that the products you are solar charging stay dry, so keep those power banks and power stations covered up and protected from the dust, rain, and snow.
Can I chain my solar panels?
Yes. This kit includes a solar series combiner cable and an extension cable that so you can chain your solar panels together for faster charging.
What is the difference between Ranger solar panels and other Goal Zero solar panels?
The Ranger solar panels are built to be a compromise between our ultra-portable Nomad panels, and our super rugged Boulder panels. The Ranger panels are more lightweight and portable than the Boulder panels, and more durable than the Nomad panels.
- Yeti Pro 4000: 4-8 Hours
- SKU: 44593
- Ranger 300 Briefcase
- Weight: 37.71 lbs (17.12 kg)
- Dimensions (folded): 31.26 x 23.39 x 3.8in (79.4 x 59.4 x 9.7cm)
- Dimensions (unfolded, without leg stand): 31.26 x94.29 x 0.9in (79.4 x 239.5 x 2.3cm)
- Cable Length: 6ft
- Cable Gauge: 12 AWG
- Warranty: 2 Years
- High Power Port (6ft of 12AWG cable): 14-23V, up to 21A (300W max)
- 4x HPP to 1x HPP+ Solar Series Combiner
- Length: 1'10"
- Weight: 0.6 lbs
- Guage: 12 AWG
- Current Rating: 20 A
- HPP+ 30 ft. Solar Extension Cable
- Length: 30'
- Weight: 4.7 lbs
- Guage: 10 AWG
- Current Rating: 40 A
- Compatible with: HPP+ equipped products, 4 to 1 Series Combiner, 3 to 1 Parallel Combiner, HPP+ Wall Plate
- Rated Power: 1200W
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 23.0V
- Maximum Power Point Voltage (Vmpp): 19.3V