350 Lumens and adjustable shade for lantern or focus light. High/low setting, integrated cord, and built-in carabiner and magnets to quickly hang anywhere. Chainable up to 8 lights. For use with any Yeti Power Station.
What Others are Saying
"After 4 days living like a vagabond, the Light-A-Life 350 from Goal Zero became one of my favorite pieces of kit for truck camping."
Erik Meisner - Loadout Room
LIGHT-A-LIFE 350 HIGHLIGHTS
- Bright LED light with 350 Lumens, built-in carabiner and magnets so it's quick to hang anywhere.
- Adjustable shade design for broad area light or warm lantern light with high/low settings. Perfect for an outdoor camp or inside a tent.
- Chainable with up to 8 lights. If you own previous the Light-a-Life, they are chainable to this new version.
WHAT GOAL ZERO PRODUCTS WORK BEST WITH THE LIGHT-A-LIFE 350?
Power the Light-a-Life from the Goal Zero Yeti Power Station or from any 12V car port using the included adapter.
- 6mm barrel jack (input): 12V, 0.4A (4.5W max)
- Cord Length: 8 feet
- Product SKU: 24004
- Chainable: Yes, up to 8 lights
- Weight: 9.3 oz (264 g)
- Dimensions (compact): 2.8 x 3.2 in (71 x 80mm)
- Dimensions (extended): 4.9 x 3.2 in (125 x 80mm)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty: 12 months
- LED (output): 5W warm white Cree LED
- LED High Brightness: 4.5W, 350 Lumens
- LED Low Brightness: 1W, 100 Lumens
- Goal Zero Yeti 200X: 42 Hours (high)
- Goal Zero Yeti 500X: 112 Hours (high)
- Goal Zero Yeti 1500X: 337 Hours (high)
- Goal Zero Yeti 150: 150 Hours (low), 30 Hours (high)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Light-a-Life 350
- 12V to 6mm adapter cable
- User guide