"Goal Zero might just be the name in portable solar power for campers." - Men's Health
BOULDER 100i HIGHLIGHTS
- Installable This installable solar panel is perfect for mounting to your van or RV for extra power on your next road trip.
- Efficient The Boulder 100i has an industry-leading efficiency rating for optimal energy collection and conversion.
- Sturdy Construction The Boulder 100i is built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame. It has an IP67 rating for outdoor use and is waterproof so it can stand up to the elements while collecting energy.
Pair Your Panel With a Power Station
See estimates for how quickly your solar panel can recharge Yeti power stations.
Note: Charge times will vary based on elevation, temperature, time of year, and angle/position of the panel.
Tips & Tricks for using solar panels
- Your solar panel collects energy, but does not store it. In order to use it, connect it to a power station, or charge your devices directly with the cables attached to the panel.
- Adjust your solar panel throughout the day for optimal sun exposure.
- Don't forget that you can still use your panel on a cloudy day, it will just be less efficient.
- Use ground stakes to secure your panel while you're away.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I plug the Boulder 100i directly into a Goal Zero Yeti?
How many solar panels can I connect together?
Is the Boulder 100i waterproof?
- Yeti 1000X: 12-24 Hours
- Yeti 1500X: 18-36 Hours
- Yeti 3000X: 36-72 Hours
- Yeti Pro 4000: 47 - 94 Hours
- Product SKU: 32420
- Weight: 13.2 lbs. (6 kg)
- Dimensions: 38.6 x 23.0 x 1.2 in. (98 x 58.6 x 3 cm)
- Mounting: Z brackets included
- Warranty: 2 years
- Operating Temperature Range: -40-185 °F (-40-85 °C)
- Output Port: 4MM (MC4) M/F: 1500 V 30 A 0.9 m
- Guage: 12 AWG
- Rated Power: 100 Watts
Peak Power Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.1 V
Peak Power Operating Current (Imp): 5.84 A
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 20.52 V
Short Circuit Current (Isc): 6.14 A
Series Fuse Rating: 9 A
Temperature Coefficient (Voltage): -0.30%/°C
Ingress Protection: IP67