Goal Zero Rewards Loyalty Program
Terms and Conditions
GOAL ZERO MAY MODIFY THESE PROGRAM TERMS FROM TIME TO TIME, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. WHEN WE MODIFY THESE PROGRAM TERMS, WE WILL UPDATE THE “LAST UPDATED” LINE ABOVE, INDICATING THE MONTH AND THE YEAR OF THE APPLICABLE PROGRAM TERMS. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF ANY AMENDED TERMS.
Membership & Eligibility
- The Program is available exclusively to qualifying individuals that are current Participants of Goal Zero LLC, herein referred to as “Goal Zero Participant.” Goal Zero Participant eligibility requirements are determined by Goal Zero in its sole discretion. Eligible Participants that enroll in the Program are referred to herein as "Participants," or “you.”
- Eligible Participants may only enroll in the Program by visiting the Goal Zero online service (g. website or mobile app) (“Service”) and creating an online Goal Zero account (the “Account”) as specified on the Service. Each Participant must be at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence (but in no case less than 18 years of age) to become eligible for the Program and to create a Goal Zero Account. All Participants with an Account are automatically enrolled in the Program.
- Each Account and associated Program membership may only be associated with a single email address and an individual Participant. In the event of a dispute over ownership of the Account, the Participant will be deemed to be the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of enrollment. For purposes of these Program Terms, the "authorized account holder" is the natural person who is assigned to the submitted email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- Ineligible Participants. Goal Zero Dealers (those who have executed Goal Zero’s Dealer Agreement or are otherwise offering Goal Zero products for resell) are excluded from the Program. Dealers may not enroll or earn Points for purchases on Goal Zero products. Wholesales sales of any kind are not qualified sales under the Program.
Earning and Redeeming Goal Zero Charge Points
- Earning Points. Under the Program, you may earn Goal Zero Charge Points (“Points”) by completing actions as described on the Goal Zero Service and by making online purchases of Goal Zero products. Goal Zero may, from time-to-time, make available other activities that can be completed to earn Points. Goal Zero will describe such activities and the associated Point value in the Account portal or otherwise. Goal Zero reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify, change, add, or remove activities which can be accomplished to earn Points at any time.
- Qualifying Purchases. For a purchase to qualify under the Program, the Participant must be (i) a natural person, (ii) enrolled in the Program, and (iii) signed into his or her Account at the time of purchase.
- Program Tiers. In addition to earning Points, the Program may allow for you to reach Program Tiers (which will be defined in Program documentation) by making eligible purchases and/or taking certain other actions which will be described on the Service or other Program documentation. Once a Participant reaches a certain Program Tiers and/or earns a certain number of Points, the Participant may be eligible for certain benefits and Rewards applicable to such Tier of the Program. Goal Zero is free to change the precise benefits of the Program from time to time and all Rewards are offered on a limited basis as stated in the details of the Program and cannot be accumulated with other promotions or actions. Eligible purchases and other opportunities to reach certain Program Tiers or earn Points will be published on the Service.
- Redeeming Points. Participants may redeem Points for certain benefits as outlined in the Program documentation (“Rewards”). Goal Zero reserves the right to modify, change, add, or remove Rewards and their Points thresholds at any time. Rewards may also include Participants receiving access to unique products or other benefits. Goal Zero may choose to offer unique, exclusive Rewards to various Program Tiers in its sole discretion.Rewards are non-changeable after redemption.
- Expiration. Points will expire if there is no Account activity (if there is no new purchase made or order placed) in a period of twelve months. Rewards are non-changeable after redemption.
- Cancellation of Points. Your Points balance may be decreased or reversed, as applicable, if part or all of an associated purchase is returned or canceled.
- Rewards in the form of a discount are redeemable on the online purchase following the purchase for which the Points were awarded. Discount Rewards may only be redeemed during checkout of a specific order. Discounts are not valid for cash or cash equivalent and cannot be accumulated with other promotions or other contractual benefits, unless expressly agreed to by Goal Zero. No adjustments can be made on previous purchases. A Reward in the form of a discount is non-transferable. Participants are able to redeem no more than one discount per purchase or order. When Points are converted to a discount, that discount code will expire after 12 months if it is not used on a purchase in that timeframe. Discounts cannot be applied to Open Box Products, Protection Plans, products that are already on sale or are otherwise discounted.
- Changes, Termination And/Or Removal from the Program.Goal Zero may, in its sole discretion, alter, limit, or modify the Program, regulations, benefits, eligibility for participation, or any other feature of the Program (including assigning any of its obligations to Participants under the Program at any time to another person or entity, without recourse) or may terminate the Program at any time and at its sole discretion, by posting any such changes on the Service or by communicating any changes to Participant.
As permitted by applicable law, Goal Zero reserves the right to exclude individuals from the Program at its own discretion. Any abuse of the Program, including failure to follow any Program Terms, inactivity for more than 24 months, or any misrepresentation or conduct detrimental to the interests of Goal Zero, could result in a ban from the Program or could affect eligibility for any further participation in the Program. Goal Zero may terminate your eligibility for participation in the Program. Accounts are non-transferable and Reward redemptions must be made for Participant’s benefit. If eligibility for participation is terminated, revoked or otherwise canceled, any Points in your Account will automatically become void and of no further value.
- All Program design, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all proprietary software is the copyrighted property of Goal Zero or its contractors. Any use of Program materials - including reproduction, modification, distribution, republishing, transmission, display or performance - without the prior written permission of Goal Zero is strictly prohibited.
- Right to Terminate. Goal Zero reserves the right to terminate the Program at any time upon notice to Participant. Upon termination of the Program, all Points will expire except with respect to any additional time provided by Goal Zero during which Points can be redeemed.
- Discontinuation of Privileges.Goal Zero reserves the right to discontinue membership privileges, void all or a portion of a Participant’s Point balance, and/or terminate a Participant’s Account if Goal Zero, in its sole discretion, determines that the Points have been issued, received, or redeemed through error, fraud, theft, illegal means or in a manner not authorized in these Terms.
- The Program is made available at Goal Zero’s sole discretion. In the event of any dispute relating to Points, redemption of Points or other aspects of the Program, Goal Zero’s determination shall be final. By enrolling in the Program, Participants waive, and expressly acknowledge their waiver, of any right to pursue legal action (whether by litigation, arbitration or otherwise) against Goal Zero with respect to the Program.
- Links to Third Party Websites.The Program website may include or provide links to third-party Internet sites that may include information, opinions or recommendations of various individuals, organizations or companies. Goal Zero has no affiliation with such websites or the individuals, organizations or companies responsible for them. In providing such links, Goal Zero does not imply the endorsement of the linked website nor does Goal Zero represent to you that it has investigated the content of information, opinions or recommendations contained on such website; for this reason, you understand and agree that Goal Zero does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of such information or necessarily subscribe to any such opinions or recommendations. Goal Zero is not responsible for the practices of those other websites including, but not limited to, the privacy practices of those sites.
- Property Rights.Points have no cash value and shall remain Goal Zero’s property, and Participants shall have no property rights with respect to the Points. Points are not obligations owing to Participants, and neither the Points nor anything else related to the Program shall be considered to have been unclaimed, abandoned, or otherwise reportable or escheatable within the meaning of the unclaimed property laws of any U.S. or foreign state or territory.
- Changes to Terms; Termination. These Terms become effective on the date you enroll in the Program. Goal Zero may terminate, change, or amend these Terms and your right to use or access the Program website, at any time, with or without cause. Any changes will be effective immediately unless Goal Zero designates a later effective date. You waive any right you have to receive specific notice of such changes, and your continued access to or participation in the Program following any such changes confirms your acceptance. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must stop accessing and participating in the Program. Your right to use and access the Program website, or otherwise participate in the Program, shall terminate immediately upon your failure to comply with the Terms.
- Assignment: You may not assign any of your rights under these Terms. Goal Zero may assign all or part of its rights under these Terms to an affiliate, subsidiary or successor. These Terms are binding upon and inure to the benefit of the successors and permitted assigns of Goal Zero.
- Governing Law and Venue: The laws of the State of Utah shall govern the Terms, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any dispute arising out of or related to the Program or the Program website shall be adjudicated in Salt Lake County in the State of Utah.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN GOAL ZERO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE RELATED TO THE PROGRAM WEBSITE, THE PROGRAM OR REWARDSREWARDS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION AND AS APPLICABLE, BILL CREDITS, GIFT CARDS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES) RECEIVED UNDER THE PROGRAM. GOAL ZERO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE OR THE PROGRAM WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE PROGRAM WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. IN NO EVENT WILL GOAL ZEROGOAL ZERO, ITS AFFILIATES OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED, THE SOLE OBLIGATION OF GOAL ZERO AND ITS AFFILIATES TO YOU FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO $1,000.
- Inquiries and Comments: Inquiries regarding the Program can be emailed to email@example.com.