NOMAD 10 HIGHLIGHTS
- Built-in kickstand clicks into place at multiple angles, so you can position your panel for optimal solar collection and ensure it stays put.
- Lightweight design can be strapped to your pack or tent and folds down easily for storage.
- Rugged and durable, built to last as long as your adventures do.
WHAT CAN THE NOMAD 10 CHARGE?
Direct charge your device from the sun or pair your panel with a power bank for an all-in-one solar charging solution. The Nomad 10 is ideal for recharging devices like phones, power banks, headlamps, fitness trackers, Lighthouse lanterns, and small USB devices.
VENTURE 30 HIGHLIGHTS
Power phones, tablets, cameras, and more. Lightweight and packable from the airport to the trail.
Spray it down, take it to the beach, leave it in the rain. Engineered with an IPX6 rating to handle whatever Mother Nature can throw at you, no rubber plugs needed.
Dual 2.4A USB Ports
Two high-speed ports capable of dishing out the fastest charge possible, at the same time. Power two devices at once or share with a buddy.
Tangle-free charging for phones and tablets. Certified cables for efficient charging.
WHAT CAN THE VENTURE 30 POWER?
The Venture 30 is great for smaller USB powered devices.
Smartphone: 2-3 Recharges
POV Camera: 5 Recharges
Headlamp: 5-10 Recharges
Tablet 1: Recharge
- Venture 30
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-micro port (input): 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max)
- Nomad 10
- USB port: 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max)
- Venture 30
- Product SKU: 22008
- IP Rating: IPX6
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 8.8 oz (250 g)
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.25 x 1 in (11.4 x 8.25 x 2.5 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-113F (0-45C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 12 months
- Nomad 10
- Product SKU: 11900
- Weight: 1.12 lbs (0.51 kg)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 9.5 x 14.5 x 0.75 in (24.1 x 36.8 x 1.9 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 9.5 x 7.2 x 1.25 in (24.1 x 18.4 x 3.2 cm)
- Warranty: 12 months
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Cell Type: 18650 by LG chem/Samsung
- Cell Capacity: 29Wh (3.7V, 7800mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Rated Power: 10W
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 6-7V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline