Meet The Yeti 1400 Lithium Portable Power Station
YETI 1400 LITHIUM HIGHLIGHTS
On-demand Power for use Indoors and Out
With no gasoline needed, the Goal Zero Yeti 1400 operates with zero fumes and zero noise for an easy-to-use, plug-and-play way to power all your essential electronics and appliances at the push of a button. It’s safe enough to store inside your home or apartment for running lights or appliances during an emergency power outage, and still durable enough to take along to your next outdoor project.
Power Phones, Fridges, Power Tools, Lights, and More
Features 1425 watt-hours (132,000mAh/10.8V, 396,000mAH/3.7V) and versatile outputs (2.4A USB, AC and 120W 12V) for charging up to 10 devices at once. From phones to fridges, laptops to power tools, power it all without noise, fumes, or gasoline.
Ultra-safe Lithium Battery
We start with quality lithium cells, known for stability, monitored by a state-of-the-art battery management system that prevents over-charge, over-current, and short circuiting. The battery pack is enclosed in a water-tight enclosure that seals it from the elements and allows for a user-replaceable system, lending to the overall longevity of the product.
Exclusive Pure-Sine Wave AC Inverter
The Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium features a pure-sine wave inverter, which provides safe, clean power for all electronic devices. It provides the same continuous power (1500W) as an inverter generator with nearly double the surge capacity (up to 3000W).
TWO WAYS TO KEEP IT CHARGED
Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 200 Briefcase will fully recharge the Yeti 1400 Lithium in about 14-25 hours.
Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 25 hours. Pro Tip: Purchase an additional wall charger to cut charging time in half.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHARGE YOUR YETI LITHIUM FROM A 12V SOURCE. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
What can the Yeti 1400 Lithium power?
The Yeti 1400 Lithium is great for all your larger sized or multiple device power needs.
Smartphone: 70+ Recharges
POV Camera: 230+ Recharges
Headlamp: 230+ Recharges
Tablet: 52+ Recharges
Laptop: 23+ Recharges
Light-a-Life: 465+ Hours
Fridge: 23+ Hours
32in. LCD TV: 14 Hours
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium Power Station
- Wall Charger
- Wall Charger (5A): 25 Hours
- Boulder 50 Solar Panel: 46-112 Hours
- Boulder 100 Solar Panel: 23-56 Hours
- Boulder 200 Solar Panel: 11-28 Hours
- Product SKU: 38002
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 45.6 lbs (20.7 kg)
- Dimensions: 10.1 x 15.3 x 10.4 in (25.7 x 38.6 x 26.4 cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty: 12 months
- USB Port (output): 5V, up to 2.4V (12W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V High Power Port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC 60Hz, 10A (1500W, 3000W surge)
- Charging Port (input, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 10A (160W max)
- High Power Charging Port (input): 14-22V, up to 30A (360W)
- Expansion Module Port: Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Peak Capacity: 1428 Wh (10.8V, 132Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 396Ah @ 3.6V
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management System: PWM charge controller, low battery protection