Meet The Flip 30 Power Bank
FLIP 30 HIGHLIGHTS
7,800mAh Phone and Tablet Charger
Why is the Flip 30 perfect for charging tablets? It literally has the guts. Higher output (2.1A) and capacity (7,800mAh), with the quality you expect from us.
Optimized to charge from Goal Zero’s Nomad Solar Panels or any USB port. Flip-out USB tip is built-in for easy charging.
Easy-to-Use, Travel Ready Power
Know before you go with the push of a button and an easy-to-read LED indicator.
TWO WAYS TO CHARGE THE FLIP 30
- Recharge the Flip 30 from the sun in as little as 5 hours with a compatible Goal Zero Solar Panel.
- Use the flip-out USB tip and recharge the Flip 30 in about 5 hours from any USB port.
WHAT CAN THE FLIP 30 POWER?
The Flip 30 is great for all your smaller USB powered devices.
Smartphone 2-2.5 Recharges
POV Camera 5 Recharges
Headlamp 5-10 Recharges
Tablet 1 Recharge
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Flip 30 Recharger
- Micro USB cord
- USB Power Source: 5 hours
- Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 8 - 16 Hours
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 6.8 oz (193 g)
- Dimensions: 3.7 x 2.4 x 0.83 in (9.4 x 6.1 x 2.1 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 12 months
- USB Port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max)
- USB Port (input): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max)
- Battery Type: Li-ion NMC
- Battery Size: 28.1Wh (3.6V, 7800mAh)
- Cell Type: 3x 18650 by LG chem/Samsung
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in