"Power stations like this one keep getting better. As tech improves and costs come down, they’ve become a reliable source of portable electricity. We’ve used smaller versions from Goal Zero to power lights and electronics on weekend boondocking camping trips and to recharge computers and phones in makeshift work-at-home offices. But this 3000x adds a new level of capability and promise."
Yeti 3000X + (4) Boulder 200 Briefcase Solar Generator HIGHLIGHTS
This solar generator can recharge from the sun in as little as 6 hours.
Solar panels designed for more portable, rugged use, with durable aluminum frame.
A sustainable energy source with no noise and no fumes.
WHAT CAN THE YETI POWER?
Smart Phone(12 Wh):
POV Camera(5 Wh):
DSLR Camera(18 Wh):
Head Lamp(5 Wh):
Light-a-Life 350(4.5 W):
Light Bulb(11 W):
TV (42" LED)(100 W):
Pellet Grill(60 W):
Portable Fridge(25 W):
WiFi Router(25 W):
Mini Fridge(35 W):
Full Size Refrigerator(65 W):
BOULDER 200 BRIEFCASE HIGHLIGHTS
200 total Watts - two 100-Watt panels (14-21.8V) chained together and connected by a hinge.
Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection.
Included is a protective canvas bag for easy transport and carrying.
TIPS & TRICKS FOR USING SOLAR PANELS
The solar panel does not hold a charge - it only produces power when it is exposed to sunlight and connected to a power station or bank.
Optimize solar panel efficiency by positioning them south-facing at a 45-degree angle.
For faster recharging, use multiple solar panels.
BACK UP YOUR HOME
- Customizable, versatile energy storage system backs up four essential circuits in your home and scales to meet your specific power needs.
- Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more. Integrate directly with your home's circuits for a more seamless backup power experience.
- Integrate directly with your home's circuits for a more seamless backup power experience using the Yeti Home Integration Kit. Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more.
how it all goes together
Setup is quick and easy. Place the solar panels outdoors in good, direct sunlight. If you have multiple panels, use the Combiner Cables to connect them. Need extra reach? Use the optional Extension Cable to extend your range. The cables and connecters are plug-and-play. Simply match the shape of the plug to the shape of the connector. Plug directly into the input of your Yeti and enjoy endless power!
THREE WAYS TO RECHARGE
FROM THE SUN
Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge times are dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 200 Briefcase will provide 200W of solar and fully recharge the Yeti 3000X in 18-36 hours of sun.
FROM THE WALL
Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 14 hours using the included 230W Power Supply AC Wall Charger. Not quick enough? Drop your recharge time to 6 hours using the available 600W Power Supply.
FROM THE CAR
The Goal Zero Yeti 3000X can be charged by plugging into your 12V adapter using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable. NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using a regular charging cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
Meet The Yeti 3000X + (4) Boulder 200 BC Solar Generator
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if my Goal Zero Yeti is charged?
How long will the Yeti run my device?
Can I mount the Boulder Solar Panels to my roof?
Goal Zero Yeti 3000X Portable Power Station
- AC Wall Charger
- 230W: 14 Hours
- 600W: 6 Hours
- 100W (Boulder/Nomad 100 (BC) ): 36-72 Hours
- 200W (Boulder (BC/Nomad) ): 18-36 Hours
- 400W (Boulder/Nomad 200 X 2): 9-18 Hours
- 600W (Boulder/Nomad 200 X 3): 6-12 Hours
- 800W (Boulder/Nomad 200 X 4): 6-9 Hours
- 1200W (Boulder/Nomad 200 X 6): 6 Hours
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack capacity: 3032Wh (10.8V, 280.8Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 842.4Ah @ 3.6V
- Pack Lithium Content: 253g
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: MPPT charge controller
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5 - 12V, up to 3.0A (18W max), regulated
- USB-C PD port (input / output): 5 - 20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 13A (160W max), regulated
- 12V High Power Port (output): 12V, up to 30A (360W max), regulated (front face/under lid)
- 120V AC Inverter: 120VAC 60Hz, 16.5A (2000W, 3500W surge) (output, pure sine wave)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-50V, up to 10A (150W max) (front face/under lid)
- High Power charging port (input): 14-50V, up to 50A (600W max)
- Expansion Module port Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
- Kit SKU: 44521
- Chainable: No
- Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
- Product SKU: 36400
- Weight: 69.78 lbs (31.65 kg)
- Dimensions: 15.25 x 10.23 x 13.6 in (38.74 x 25.98 x 34.54 cm)
- Operating usage temperature:32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty: 2 years
Boulder 200 Solar Panel Briefcase
- Yeti 400: 3-6 Hours*
- Yeti 400 Lithium: 4-7 Hours*
- Yeti 500X: 3-6 Hours*
- Yeti 1000 Lithium: 8-16 Hours
- Yeti 1000X: 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 1400 Lithium: 11-22 Hours
- Yeti 1500X: 9-18 Hours
- Yeti 3000 Lithium: 18-36 Hours
- Yeti 3000X: 18-36 Hours
- Yeti 6000X: 35-70 Hours
- Product SKU: 32409
- Weight: 42 lbs (19 kg)
- Dimensions (folded): 40 x 26.75 x 3.5 in (101.6 x 70 x 8.9 cm)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 40 x 53.5 x 1.75 in (101.6 x 140 x 4.4 cm)
- Cable Length: 6ft
- Warranty: 2 years
- High Power Port: 14-22V, up to 14A (200W max)
4X High Power Port Combiner to High Power Port Connector
- Input: HPP
- Output: HPP
- Product SKU: 98061
- Used with: Yeti 1000 and larger
- Solar panels: Boulder 200 BC, Nomad 200, Ranger 300 Briefcase
High Power Port 15ft Extension Cable
- Input: High Power Port
- Output: High Power Port
- Product SKU: 98064
- Cord Length: 15 feet
- Gauge: 12
- Used with: Boulder 200 Briefcase, Nomad 200, Ranger 300 Briefcase