Passer au contenu
Venture 35 Highlights
Ensures protection against dust, sand and debris, and can withstand submersion up to 1 meter of water for at least 30 minutes.
New 18W USB-C Power Delivery port
Provides faster charging in and out.
Features a protective rubber sleeve and a waterproof plug that protects your ports against the elements when not in use.
Integrated 50 Lumens
Emergency flashlight lights up trails or hallways in a pinch.
Two Ways to Charge the Venture 35
- Recharge the Venture 35 from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel in about 6 hours. We recommend the Nomad 10 or Nomad 20 for the best charging experience.
- The Venture 35 can be recharged from a USB-C (18W) source in 3 hours.
What can the Venture 35 Power?
- The Venture 35 is great for smaller USB powered devices.
Smartphone: 3 Recharges
POV Camera: 6 Recharges
Headlamp: 7 Recharges
Tablet: 1 Recharge
- USB-C (18W): 3 Hours
- USB-A (2.4A): 4 Hours
- Nomad 5: 12-24 Hours
- Nomad 10: 6-12 Hours
- Nomad 20: 4-8 Hours
- Product SKU: 22100
- IP Rating: IP67
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 10.12oz (286.9g)
- Dimensions: 4.4 x 2.7 x 1.1 in (11.2 x 6.8 x 2.8 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-113F (0-45C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Warranty: 2 years
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 3A each (15W max), regulated
- USB-C port (input/output): 5-12V, up to 3A (18W max), regulated
- LED (output): 50 Lumens, white LED
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Cell type: 18650 by LG chem
- Cell capacity: 35.52Wh (3.7V, 9600mAh)
- Lifecycles: Hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: None
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
What's in the Box
- Venture 35
- USB to USB-C 10in