YETI 1400 LITHIUM HIGHLIGHTS
- On-demand Power from a Gas Generator Alternative The Goal Zero Yeti 1400 operates with zero fumes and zero noise for an easy-to-use, plug-and-play way to power all your essential electronics and appliances at the push of a button. It's safe enough to store inside your home or apartment for running lights or appliances during an emergency power outage, and still durable enough to take along to your next outdoor project.
- Industry-leading Outputs Including Patented AC and 60W USB-C Power Delivery Ports With 10 versatile ports to pick from, a Yeti keeps all the necessary gear powered up anywhere. It features higher surge capacities for greater compatibility with more power-hungry devices, and the latest in USB-C Power Delivery capable of charging larger USB devices like laptops.
- WiFi Connected Power Station We build every Yeti with quality lithium cells, known for stability, monitored by a state-of-the-art battery management system that prevents over-charge, over-current, and short circuiting. The battery pack is enclosed in a water-tight enclosure that seals it from the elements.
WHAT CAN THE YETI 1400 LITHIUM POWER?
The Yeti 1400 Lithium is great for all your larger sized or multiple device power needs.
Smartphone: 70+ Recharges
POV Camera: 230+ Recharges
Headlamp: 230+ Recharges
Tablet: 52+ Recharges
Laptop: 23+ Recharges
Light-a-Life: 465+ Hours
Fridge: 23+ Hours
32in LCD TV: 14 Hours
RECOMMENDED SOLAR PAIRINGS
- Light Usage Boulder 100 Briefcase: Charges in 22 - 44 Hours
- Standard Usage Boulder 200 Briefcase: Charges in 11 -22 Hours
- Heavy Usage Boulder 200 Briefcase x 2: Charges in 5-10 Hours
*Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
GOAL ZERO YETI HOME ENERGY STORAGE
- Customizable, versatile energy storage system backs up four essential circuits in your home and scales to meet your specific power needs.
- Our industry-leading battery chaining technology allows you to connect cost-effective lead-acid batteries to our high-quality Yeti X and Yeti Lithium Power Stations to easily scale your energy storage capacity.
- Integrate directly with your home's circuits for a more seamless backup power experience using the Yeti Home Integration Kit. Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more.
THE GOAL ZERO YETI APP
- Redefine power at the push of a button with the smart, easy-to-use Goal Zero Yeti App. Sync your Yeti directly with the Yeti App using Direct Connect or establish a connection via an available WiFi network.
- Check battery level, power in and out, even turn ports on and off, all from the palm of your hand.
- Over the air firmware updates keep your Yeti performing at its best and are easily managed within the Goal Zero Yeti App.
- Connect multiple Yetis to a single device, or multiple devices to a single Yeti.
THREE WAYS TO KEEP IT CHARGED
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 200 Briefcase will fully recharge the Yeti 1400 Lithium in about 14-25 hours.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 4.5 hours using the Yeti Fast Charge 25 Amp Power Supply and 25 hours using included power supply.
- The Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium can be charged by plugging into your vehicle's 12V outlet using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable . NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using any other cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium Power Station
- Wall Charger
- Wall Charger (5A): 25 Hours
- Maximum Input (360W solar panels): 4.5 Hours
- Nomad 50: 43-86 Hours
- Boulder 50: 43-86 Hours
- Boulder 100: 22-44 Hours
- Boulder 100 Briefcase: 22-44 Hours
- Nomad 100: 22-44 Hours
- Boulder 200 Briefcase: 11-22 Hours
- Boulder 100 x 3: 7-14 Hours
- Boulder 200 Briefcase x 2: 5-10 Hours
- Boulder 200 Briefcase x 3: 4-8 Hours
- Boulder 200 Briefcase x 4: 3-6 Hours
- Product SKU: 38300
- Weight: 43.7 lbs (19.8 kg)
- Dimensions: 10.1 x 15.3 x 10.4 in (25.7 x 28.9 x 26.4 cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104F (0-40 C)
- Warranty: 24 Months
- WiFi RF Certification: FCC/CE/IC/TELEC/KCC/SRRC/NCC
- WiFi Protocols: 802.11 b/g/n (802.11n up to 150 Mbps)
- WiFi Frequency Range: 2.4~2.5 GHz
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5V, up to 3.0A (15W max), regulated
- USB PD port (output): 5V, 12V, 20V up to 3.0A (60W max)
- 6mm Port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V High Power Port (output): 12V, up to 20A (240W max)
- 120V AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC, 60hZ, 12.5A (1500W, 3000W surge)
- Charging Port (input, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 10A (120W max)
- High Power Charging Port (input): 14-22V, up to 30A (360W max)
- Expansion Module Port: Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack Capacity: 1425Wh (10.8V, 132Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 396Ah @ 3.6V
- Lifecycles: 500 cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management System: PWM charge controller, low battery protection