"Goal Zero’s new solar-powered lantern, the Crush Light Chroma, is easy to use, lightweight, and has multiple settings. I’ve also found it to be more durable than its leading competitors. This has solidified it as a staple on all my overnight trips whether I’m backpacking, car camping, or simply having a backyard bonfire with friends."
CRUSH LIGHT CHROMA HIGHLIGHTS
This collapsible solar powered lantern is a lightweight companion to any adventure with 60 lumens of usable light on high, and a 35 hour runtime on low. It also features a soft candle flicker mode for ambiance.
With six different color modes and a multi-color fade, you can turn any campsite into a party.
The Crush Light Chroma charges up with ease from any USB port via micro USB cable (included) and can be powered from the sun via its built-in solar panel.
The Crush light Chroma is as easy to store as it is to use, collapsing to just over half an inch.
- NOTE Crush Light Chroma ships in Demo Mode. To take it out of Demo Mode, press and hold on/off button for 10 - 15 seconds.
TWO WAYS TO CHARGE THE CRUSH LIGHT CHROMA
- Recharge the Crush Light Chroma from the sun with built-in solar panel.
- Charge from any USB port via micro USB cable (included).
- USB Source: 2.5 hrs
- Nomad 5: 2.5 hrs
- Built-in Panel: 20 hrs
- Product SKU: 32013
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 3.2oz (91g)
- Dimensions (Open): 4.95 x 4.95 x3.6in (125 x 125 x 100mm)
- Dimensions (Closed): 4.95 x 4.95 x .06in (125 x 125 x 15mm)
- Warranty: 2 years
- USB Micro (input): 5V, up to 0.5A 2.5W max
- Cell Chemistry: Lithium Polymer
- Cell capacity: 1.85Wh (3.7V, 500mAh)
- Cell type: Monocrystalline
- Cell power: ~0.12W
- Color Temperature: 3000 K
- High Power: 60 Lumens
- Medium: 25 Lumens
- Low: 6 Lumens
- High power: 3 hours
- Medium power: 6 hours
- Low power: 35 hours
- Candle light: 3.5 hours
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Crush Light lantern
- Micro USB cable