With a variety of high-powered outputs, storage capacities, and multiple ways to recharge, a Goal Zero Yeti Portable Power Station will keep your gear running, indoors and out. Our award-winning line of power stations give you power at the push of a button, all without the noise, fumes, or maintenance of a traditional gasoline-powered generator.
Yeti Power Stations
Clean, Quiet, Fume-Free
Battery powered. Solar rechargeable. No gasoline, toxic fumes, or noise/vibration during operation.
Simply keep it plugged into the wall or solar panel to extend battery life.
Efficient, No Lost Power
Power is stored and consumed as needed, maximizing output.
Lower Cost of Ownership
Costs 40% less than popular gasoline powered inverter generators over its lifetime.
Gasoline or diesel storage necessary for operation, resulting in toxic fumes and noise hazard.
Requires changing spark plugs and oil, and cleaning combustion chambers and fuel lines.
Potential for Power Loss
Operates at full power regardless of load, consuming unnecessary fuel.
Higher Cost of Ownership
Fuel requirements and maintenance schedule drives up cost of ownership during its lifetime.
Backup Power for Your Home
- Be prepared for any emergency with our safe, easy-to-use, gasoline-free portable power stations.
- Keep your essential circuits running during an outage by plugging your power station into our Yeti Home Integration Kit.
- Run fridges, lights, medical devices, and other essentials, all with the flip of a switch or the push of a button.
Portable Power for Your Vehicle
- Versatile, reliable power for your overland adventures
- Run fridges, communications, gps, music, TVs, grills, lighting, and more.
- Variety of ports and powering options allow you to charge up and run multiple devices all at the same time.
Power in the Palm of Your Hand
- Control your Yeti from virtually anywhere with the Goal Zero Yeti App.
- Check battery level, power in and out, even turn ports on and off, all from the palm of your hand.
- Keep your Yeti performing at its best with all the latest firmware updates, easily managed within the Yeti App.
- Compatible with mobile app enabled Goal Zero Yeti 6000X, 1500X, 3000X and 1400/ 3000 Lithium .
Off the Grid and On the Go
- Quiet, portable power for basecamps, cabins, vans, RVs, and off-the-grid homes.
- Keep everything from camera gear and camping essentials to laptops and important medical devices charged and ready no matter where you go.
- Collect and store power directly from the sun by pairing your Yeti with our portable, rugged solar panels.
HOW MANY TIMES WILL IT RECHARGE MY DEVICE?
|Yeti 3000X||253 Recharges||101 Recharges||61 Recharges||31 Hours||55 Hours|
|Yeti 1500X||127 Recharges||51 Recharges||31 Recharges||28 Hours||28 Hours|
|Yeti 500X||42 Recharges||17 Recharges||10 Recharges||8 Hours||N/A|
|Yeti 200X||16 Recharges||6 Recharges||4 Recharges||N/A||N/A|
How long will the Yeti run my device?
Here’s a quick and dirty lesson in power: All Goal Zero rechargers have a number in their name, ex. Guide 10 Plus Recharger, Goal Zero 400 Portable Power Station. These numbers refer to the Watt Hours (Wh), or the amount of energy that can be stored in each battery, and can help estimate how long your gear will run from each recharger. For example, a 400Wh battery should run a 100W light for 4 hours (400/100=4). If your gear falls within the 400Wh capacity of the Yeti, you’ll want to check the restrictions on each of the output ports. When you’re deciding on what to power from your new Goal Zero recharger, do some research into your device’s wattage consumption.
Once fully charged, how long will your power packs hold a full charge if unused?
If unused, power stations are typically capable of holding a full charge for 4-6 months. However, we highly recommend charging the battery every 3-4 months for a healthy lifespan and storing the power station plugged into the wall or solar panel.