“This is a company that tests its products in the harshest of conditions, under extreme strain, and are on the front lines of creating clean and sustainable power for everyone.” - Rolling Stone
NOMAD 200 HIGHLIGHTS
Four monocrystalline panels enclosed in a protective case fold down to a compact profile for easy storage. Hanging loops allow you to strap the panel to vehicles, tents, and more.
Built-in legs pop out to stabilize the panel while solar charging and fasten in place against the panel when not in use. Each leg features a stake-down loop for added security.
Included 6 ft. HPP Charging Cable integrates seamlessly with Goal Zero Yeti Power Stations and stores away in our signature built-in mesh case for convenience.
Recommended Yeti Pairings
Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
Tips & Tricks for using solar panels
- The solar panel does not hold a charge - it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight.
- Place solar panels towards the sun at an angle.
- Connect High Power Power to Yeti Power Station.
- Adjust solar panel as the sun moves across the sky.
Frequently bought together
4X High Power Port Combiner to High Power Port Connector
High Power Port 15 ft. Extension Cable
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between the Nomads and other solar panels?
Nomads are the most portable solar panel option. They’re extremely packable and are significantly lighter weight than their Boulder counterparts. Our Nomad line spans from 5W to 200W, and includes our small Nomad Solar Chargers designed for backpacking all the way up to our large Nomad Solar Panels made for rigging up alongside your RV.
Are the Nomad Solar Panels weatherproof?
Yes. The Nomads are able to withstand the elements, but the larger Nomad panels are housed within a protective fabric enclosure that will wear faster if left outside permanently, unlike the Boulders. What you’re recharging from the Nomads is what needs to stay dry, so keep those power banks and power stations covered up and protected from the dust, rain, and snow.
Can I chain my Nomads?
The Nomad 5 and Nomad 10 solar panels are not chainable. The Nomad 20 and 50 can be chained using the 8mm chaining input port on the back of the panel up to 150W. When chaining Nomad 50s (over 150W) or Nomad 100s we recommend using the 8mm to HPP Combiner Cable.
To chain multiple Nomad Solar Panels together with HPP connections, you’ll need to purchase the 4x High Power Port Combiner to High Power Port Connector (SKU 98061) from Goal Zero.
- Yeti 400: 3-6 Hours
- Yeti 400 Lithium: 4-7 Hours
- Yeti 500X: 3-6 Hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium: 8-16 Hours
- Yeti 1000X: 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 1400 Lithium: 11-22 Hours
- Yeti 1500X: 9-18 Hours
- Yeti 3000 Lithium: 18-36 Hours
- Yeti 3000X: 18-36 Hours
- Yeti 6000X: 35-70 Hours
- SKU: 11930
- Weight: 22lbs (10.0 kg)
- Dimensions (folded): 28.2 x 22.3 x 2.0 in (71.6 x 56.6 x 5.0 cm)
- Dimensions (unfolded, without leg stand): 28.2 x 100.7 x 1.0 in (71.6 x 255.8 x 2.5 cm)
- Cable Length: 6ft
- Warranty: 2 Years
- UPC: 847974007983
- High Power Port: 14-23V, up to 14A (200W max)
- USB-A: 5V, 2.4A(12W max)
- Rated Power: 200W
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 23.0V
- Maximum Power Point Voltage (Vmpp): 19.1V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline