"Everything we’ve tried from Goal Zero so far has been a winner, and these portable panels continue that trend. The amount of items this powers is pretty impressive. Users report running a fridge, multiple computers, lights, and appliances for nearly two straight days." - Rolling Stone
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the Ranger Solar Panels waterproof?
Yes. The Rangers are designed to withstand the elements. The junction box has a waterproof rating of IP65. However, you’ll need to be sure that the products you are solar charging stay dry, so keep those power banks and power stations covered up and protected from the dust, rain, and snow.
Can I chain a Ranger 300 Briefcase with other Ranger solar panels?
Yes, by using the correct combiner cables you can chain the Ranger 300 Briefcase with other Goal Zero solar panels, including multiple Ranger 300s. For help picking the right combiner cable, visit www.goalzero.com or call our Customer Solutions Center at 1-888-794-6250.
Can I mount the Ranger 300 to my roof?
The Ranger 300 Briefcase is not designed to be mounted permanently to a fixture; this briefcase fold-and-go style allows the panels to be more portable. For panels you can mount, take a look at our Boulder 50 and 100 Solar Panels.
- Yeti 1000 Lithium: 5-10 Hours
- Yeti 1000X: 4-8 Hours
- Yeti 1400 Lithium: 7-14 Hours
- Yeti 1500X: 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 3000 Lithium: 12-24 Hours
- Yeti 3000X: 12-24 Hours
- Yeti 6000X: 24-48 Hours
*Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
- Weight: 39.0 lbs (17.7 kg)
- Dimensions (folded): 30.6 x 26.3 x 3.8 in (77.7 x 66.8 x 9.7 cm)
- Dimensions (unfolded, without leg stand): 30.6 x 105.9 x 0.9 in (77.7 x 269.0 x 2.3 cm)
- Cable Length: 6 ft.
- Cable Gauge: 12 AWG
- Warranty: 12 months
- High Power Port (6 ft. of 12AWG cable): 14-23V, up to 21A (300W max)
- Rated Power: 300W
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 23.0V
- Maximum Power Point Voltage (Vmpp): 19.3V
Back to Portable Solar Panels