NOMAD 20 HIGHLIGHTS
- Built-in kickstand clicks into place at multiple angles, so you can position your panel for optimal solar collection.
- Integrated 8mm cable and USB port let you charge a range of small to medium size devices including phones, tablets, power banks, and more. If you want to capture more sun, the 8mm cable lets you chain additional solar panels for faster charge time.
- Rugged and durable, built to last as long as your adventures do.
WHAT CAN THE NOMAD 20 CHARGE?
The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. You can plug your phone directly into the panel or use it to recharge a portable recharger for later use. The Nomad 20 is best used for recharging things like:
Small USB devices
Small Power stations
- Flip 36: 4-8 Hours
- Venture 35: 4-8 Hours
- Venture 75: 7-14 Hours
- Sherpa 100PD: 9-18 Hours
- Sherpa 100AC: 7.5-15 Hours
- Yeti 200X: 11-22 Hours
*Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
- SKU: 11910
- Weight: 2.28 lbs (1.03 kg)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 11.5 x 21.75 x 0.75 in (29.2 x 55.3 x 1.9 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 11.5 x 7.4 x 1.25 in (29.2 x 19 x 3.2 cm)
- Cable length: 6ft
- Warranty: 12 months
- UPC: 847974007655
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm, male): 14 - 22V, up to 1.3A (20W max)
- USB port: 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max)
- Rated Power: 20W
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 18 - 22V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Nomad 20 Solar Panel