- Q: Is the Boulder 200 Briefcase waterproof?
- A: Yes. The Boulders are designed to withstand the elements. What you're recharging from the Boulders is what needs your help to stay dry, so keep those power packs and power stations covered up and protected from the dust, rain and snow.
- Q: Can I chain a Boulder 200 Briefcase with other Boulders?
- A: Yes. the Boulder 200 Briefcase can be chained with other Boulder Solar panels including multiple Boulder 200 Briefcases, by using an APP combiner cable. For additional help picking the right combiner cable give our support center a call.
- Q: How long will it take to charge my Goal Zero Yeti from a Boulder Solar Panel?
- A: That depends on a few factors - how big the Yeti, how cloudy it is, how hot it is, just to name a few. All the Yetis allow for something called "pass-through power", this means you can be trickle charging your Yeti and using it to power your gear, all at the same time.
- Q: Can I mount the Boulder Solar Panels to my roof?
- A: The Boulder 200 Briefcase is not designed to be mounted permanently to a fixture; this briefcase fold-and-go style allows you to be more portable. For mountable panels take a look a the Boulder 50 and Boulder 100 Solar Panel