From lights to laptops, refrigerators to power tools, run all your devices with the clean and quiet Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Portable Power Station. Designed to be the most versatile and innovative power station on the market, the Goal Zero Yeti 1000 features a patent-pending 1500W AC inverter designed to tackle any job, both indoors and out. No more extension cords, no more gasoline, no more fumes- simply put, the Goal Zero Yeti 1000 is dependable power at the push of a button so you can power anything, anywhere.
Learn More about the entire Yeti Family
- Power at the Push of a Button - From USB to AC, the Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Lithium features the outputs you need to get the job done whether you're indoors or out. The multi-stage surge capability of the patent-pending 1500W AC inverter sets a new industry standard for portable power and allows you to power more devices than ever before - power tools, electric kettles, refrigerators, and more.
- High-Quality, Replaceable Lithium Pack and Informative Display - The Goal Zero Yeti 1000 is built with a replaceable lithium battery, similar to what you would find in an electric car. Each high-quality battery is meticulously checked and rechecked for safety, and is continuously monitored by an internal, sophisticated management system. Also built into the Goal Zero Yeti 1000 is a real-time informative display, featuring a runtime/recharge time estimator, as well as a battery level monitor and an output/input meter.
- Easily Rechargeable with no noise, no fumes - Keeping the Goal Zero Yeti 1000 charged and ready is as simple as plugging it in - to an AC outlet or even a solar panel (sold separately). Left alone, it will hold a charge for 10-12 months so it'll be ready for that unexpected blackout. Since it doesn't run on gasoline, the Goal Zero Yeti 1000 is completely safe to run inside a house, tent, or car.
- Battery Capacity: 1045Wh (10.8V, 96.8Ah)
- Power Output: USB (4x), 12V, AC (2x)
- Weight: 40 lbs (18.1 kg)